Sunday, March 21, 2010

Welcome!

Hey, friends!  With our upcoming trip to Sudan, we thought we'd set up a blog to keep you all up to date.  On here, we hope to keep you up to date with the process leading up to our departure, including mini-adventures we may have before departing, and then when we arrive, give you a picture of what life is like in Sudan.  The blog will evolve a bit once we return to the US, but we plan to keep it up for all of our future adventures.

Feel free to drop us a note, contribute to the conversation via comments, or just read to keep up.

1 comment:

  1. I am really glad you have set this up, and I look forward to following it!
    I noticed you have a section for "family blogs," and was wondering why you didn't include mine, but then I realized maybe they are just travel blogs?

    I hope all is well in Indiana!

    -Laura

    ReplyDelete